The Account Summary is a summary of information that can be added to the middle of the invoice. The summary includes:
- The total amount due as of the date of the last preceding invoice or charge (assuming it pre-dates the current invoice) and even if there is a credit (negative) balance as of that date.
- All payments or credits between that date and the date of the current invoice (not applied to the current invoice).
- All payments or credits after the preceding date that have been applied to the current invoice.
To turn on the Account Summary:
- Choose the Gear icon on the top right > Custom Form Styles
- In the Action column for the form you are using, click Edit.
- Choose the Content tab.
- Select the pencil icon on the right middle of the preview.
- Check the box for Show on invoice.