Here is the pathway to combine time entries that were originated in QuickBooks to those that were originated in LL and then drafted into an invoice in LeanLaw.
This assumes that these time entries were marked billable in QuickBooks.
- Track time and draft invoice in LL.
- Produce the invoice and pass that invoice to QuickBooks.
- Open the invoice in QuickBooks.
- Select the arrow highlighted in in image one below. This will expose the time entries originated in QuickBooks.
- When the time entries appear, use the "add" button to add them to the invoice. (Image 2)