LeanLaw can import any client and sub-clients from Quickbooks Online.
- A LeanLaw client is a QuickBooks client.
- A LeanLaw matter is what QuickBooks calls a sub-client.
- Log into the necessary firm's LeanLaw account.
- Open up your Settings, included in the gear icon at the top right.
- Open the QuickBooks Integration tab on the left, then scroll to the bottom.
- Click the Import Clients From QuickBooks button, and follow the prompt.
Below is a screen shot of LeanLaw's importing tool. You can either import all clients/sub-clients or select a subset. Once selected, you will have the opportunity to either create new LeanLaw clients and matters or associate with existing LeanLaw clients and matter.