When first logging in to LeanLaw, you'll automatically be in the Time Entry tab. You're right on track!
There are two ways to enter time:
- Clicking a line in the Calendar view
- Bulk creation via Time Entries
Once opened, the Time Entry window asks for information relevant to the time entry.
- Select the Client and Matter that time is being tracked against.
- Add a description to detail what was completed.
- Give Start time and End time. These can be entered as exact times, or block hours.
- If applicable, switch to Non-Billable.
The Second way to enter time is via Time Entries.
- Click Create Entry to access a simplified version of the Time Entry window previously shown.
- Enter the necessary entry information, and Create Entry.
- The details just entered will be saved, allowing for many entries for the same Matter/Project to be entered quickly.